- To improve General Knowledge and Digital Literacy skills of students through online information search, content creation, collaboration, sharing and multimedia learning.
- Unknowingly, making students use the buffer time available during the lunch break to gain General Knowledge.
- ‘G. K. Hunt’: Competition for Class VI-XI students on preparing PowerPoint presentations based on any theme/topic related to General Knowledge. Maximum 25 slides with texts/questions & answers/images/videos/facts, etc.
- Selected presentations/videos will be screened continuously for 10 minutes in the library during the lunch break.
- Selected presentations will be awarded gifts/certificates.
- Selected participants will be given an opportunity to present special items in the morning assembly.
- A database of presentations will be prepared and published on the project blog.
- At the end of the academic year, a GK Quiz competition will be conducted.